- Filing GSTR-3B is now made more User friendly
- No Service Tax On Foc Material Supplied By Service Recipient For Construction: Rules Supreme Court
- Substantial Amendments to Companies Act by Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017
- 25th GST Council Meeting – GST Rate Changes & Summary
- Steps to generate E- Way Bill on E- Way Bill Portal
Monthly Archives: January 2018
The 25th GST Council Meeting was held at New Delhi on the 18th of January 2018. In addition to relaxation of GST rules and regulations, GST rates have also be reduced for various goods and services
Prerequisite for generating an e-way bill: a) Registration on the EWB portal. b) The Invoice/ Bill/ Challan related to the consignment of goods must be in hand. c) If transport is by road – Transporter ID or the Vehicle number.
This appeal is preferred by the assessee against the order of AO passed consequent to the direction of the DRP, inter alia, on following grounds :
CBDT Lays down process for intimating taxpayers & seeking response on proposed adjustments us 143(1)(a)(vi)
CBDT lays down process & scenario(s) for seeking response of taxpayers to proposed adjustments u/s 143(1)(a)(vi) for addition of income appearing in Form 26AS or Form 16 or 16A which is not included in computing income in ITR.