- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
- Annual Return Formats Notified
- Be a Part of an Annual Conference on TDS and Get Valuable Insights
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Implementation Guide to Standard on Auditing (SA)701, Communicating Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditor’s Report
The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Fill either CGST or SGST/UGST amount, other tax will get auto filled. You can now save the Form on confirming details filled in the Table. You can fill balance details later. Preview Form or download it for cross verifying saved … Continue reading
In a ruling in favor of the construction industry, a two-judge bench of the Supreme Court, held that service tax cannot be levied on the value of goods/material supplied free of cost by a service recipient during construction.
Certain major changes have been brought in by the Companies Act through the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. These amendments will be effective from the dates notified for the same. Certain Rules have also been amended, effective from 26th Jan 2018.