- Filling of Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) for Financial Year 2017-18 – 31st May 2018 Timeline
- Inter-state and Intra State applicability of E-way Bill
- Only one e-Way Bill in ‘Bill To Ship To’ supplies, clarifies Finance Ministry
- New features added on GST Portal
- Housing sales down 40 per cent in 2017 from 2013/14 levels
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Implementation Guide to Standard on Auditing (SA)701, Communicating Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditor’s Report
The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Fill either CGST or SGST/UGST amount, other tax will get auto filled. You can now save the Form on confirming details filled in the Table. You can fill balance details later. Preview Form or download it for cross verifying saved … Continue reading
In a ruling in favor of the construction industry, a two-judge bench of the Supreme Court, held that service tax cannot be levied on the value of goods/material supplied free of cost by a service recipient during construction.
Certain major changes have been brought in by the Companies Act through the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. These amendments will be effective from the dates notified for the same. Certain Rules have also been amended, effective from 26th Jan 2018.