- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Daily Archives: February 1, 2018
Certain major changes have been brought in by the Companies Act through the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. These amendments will be effective from the dates notified for the same. Certain Rules have also been amended, effective from 26th Jan 2018.