- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Monthly Archives: April 2018
In order to ease & speed up the physical movement of goods, GST council has come up with concept “E-way Bill” to track the status movement of goods from one place to another. It has been notified that w.e.f. 1st … Continue reading
CBIC issues clarification vide Press release dated 23rd April 2018 on issues regarding “Bill to Ship To” transactions for E-way bill. It clarified that one e-way bill is required to be generated either by supplier or person who ordered the … Continue reading