- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Daily Archives: May 9, 2018
Filling of Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) for Financial Year 2017-18 – 31st May 2018 Timeline
Section 285BA of Income Tax Act, 1961 (‘Act’) read with Rule 114E of Income Tax Rules, 1962 (‘Rules’) requires certain persons/entities to furnish a return/ statement of specified financial transactions (‘SFT’) as mentioned in such Rule 114E. Rule 114E specifies … Continue reading