- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The list of changes are here-under: In Rule 58, Sub-Rule (1A) has been inserted for transporter who is registered in more than one State or Union Territory having the same Permanent Account Number, he may apply for a unique common … Continue reading