- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Tax Deduction at Source: Issues, Problems and Recent Developments PHD chamber of commerce and industry is a leading and dynamic government body that works at the grass root level with a mission of Skilling India for Global Competitiveness. The multi-state … Continue reading