- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Monthly Archives: September 2018
CBDT issue press release dated 17.09.2018 announcing tax exemption for interest payable by an Indian company or a business trust to a non-resident or foreign company in respect of rupee denominated bond issued outside India during September 17th, 2018 to … Continue reading
Due Date for furnishing FORM GSTR-1 for the period from July 2017 to September 2018 has been extended till October 31, 2018 for all registered persons having the aggregate turnover above Rs 1.5 crores; This includes registered persons in Kerala, … Continue reading
The government has come up with Annual Return Formats for FY 2017-18 wide Notification No. 39/2018-Central Tax ,dt. 04-09-2018.