- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Daily Archives: October 5, 2018
CBDT has issued Final Notification under section 112A(4) specifying nature of equity share acquisitions in respect of which requirement of payment of Securities Transaction Tax would not apply for 10% LTCG tax, no major changes vis-à-vis the draft notification;