- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Daily Archives: January 3, 2019
CBDT clarifies that Sec. 56(2)(viia) shall not apply to receipt of shares by a closely held company (specified co.) or a firm on fresh issuance of shares; Takes note of representations that the term ‘receives’ used in 56(2)(viia), being of … Continue reading