- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
Daily Archives: January 9, 2019
CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
CBDT withdraws Circular no. 10 dated 31st Dec 2018 clarifying that Section 56(2)(viia) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (‘the Act’) shall not be applicable in cases of receipt of shares by a closely held company (specified company) or a firm … Continue reading