- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: Finance Budget
The Union Government is planning to change the financial year accounting from January to December, from 2018. If implemented, this would be another major change after the Budget presentation on February 2017.
This year’s budget turned out to be in line with the government’s vision and policies so far. The announcements regarding the startups impacted it both directly and indirectly. Here are the top announcements concerning startups: Tax break The time period … Continue reading
The Budget 2017 laid emphasis on the infrastructure sector as well. The last three budgets have made it clear that the government has finally realized the importance of focussing on the infrastructure sector as well. This year the expectations regarding … Continue reading
At the union budget 2017, Arun Jaitley, the Union Finance Minister highlighted the importance of tourism and hospitality sector as a major employment generator. The tourism industry had some takeaways but the long pending demands of conferring the industry status … Continue reading