- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: Regulatory
Certain major changes have been brought in by the Companies Act through the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. These amendments will be effective from the dates notified for the same. Certain Rules have also been amended, effective from 26th Jan 2018.
“Price is what we pay, value is what we get” – Warren Buffet “Flipkart valuation slashed to $5.37 Bn by investor Fidelity” – Economic Times “Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) became the most-valued Indian company to trade at a market value … Continue reading
Selling a business is not just a usual transaction, it requires a very formal and concrete approach when it comes to selecting the most qualified buyer for the business. After all, the business is an outcome of years of collective … Continue reading
As complexity of valuation models increase, it becomes difficult to understand not only by the user, but many times by its creator too. The aim of this article is to provide a five point approach that will help new entrants … Continue reading
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given it`s approval to the phasing out of Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB). The proposal entails abolishing the FIPB and allowing administrative Ministries/Departments to process applications for FDI … Continue reading