- Sixth Amendment to CGST Rules, vide notification no. 28/2018-Central Tax dated 19.06.2018
- Filling of Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) for Financial Year 2017-18 – 31st May 2018 Timeline
- Inter-state and Intra State applicability of E-way Bill
- Only one e-Way Bill in ‘Bill To Ship To’ supplies, clarifies Finance Ministry
- New features added on GST Portal
Category Archives: Transfer pricing
Bangalore ITAT in Texport Overseas P. Ltd. v. DCIT has held that the amendment with respect to restriction in scope of Domestic Transfer Pricing (TP) by Finance Act, 2017 is deemed to be omitted from its inception.
Keeping pace with the international best practices and its commitment towards OECD BEPS Initiative/ G20, India through Finance Act 2017 has brought in certain unconventional changes in the Transfer pricing (‘TP’) & International taxation regime. After EQL, CBCReporting – BEPS … Continue reading