The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- Highlights of the 26th GST Council Meeting
- SC : No service tax on ‘reimbursable expenditure’ prior to May 2015; Rule 5 beyond statute
- Implementation Guide to Standard on Auditing (SA)701, Communicating Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditor’s Report
- Filing GSTR-3B is now made more User friendly
- No Service Tax On Foc Material Supplied By Service Recipient For Construction: Rules Supreme Court