The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
- Annual Return Formats Notified
- Be a Part of an Annual Conference on TDS and Get Valuable Insights
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31