The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- Be a Part of an Annual Conference on TDS and Get Valuable Insights
- CbCR Appropriate usage guidance released by CBDT
- Sixth Amendment to CGST Rules, vide notification no. 28/2018-Central Tax dated 19.06.2018
- Filling of Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) for Financial Year 2017-18 – 31st May 2018 Timeline
- Inter-state and Intra State applicability of E-way Bill