- CBDT withdraws Circular on 56(2)(viia) applicability to fresh issuance of shares; Cites subjudice matters
- CBDT: Sec. 56(2)(viia) not applicable to receipt of ‘freshly issued shares’ by closely held co.
- CBDT has notified Non-Securities Transaction Tax scenarios for 10% LTCG under section 112A
- Exemption on interest income on specified off-shore Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Government extends due date for furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 to October 31
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tax Deduction at Source: Issues, Problems and Recent Developments
PHD chamber of commerce and industry is a leading and dynamic government body that works at the grass root level with a mission of Skilling India for Global Competitiveness. The multi-state apex organisation makes a significant contribution to the socio-economic development and capacity building by enhancing awareness, advocating research-based policies and other suitable methods.
CBDT has released the much awaited guidance on usage of Country-by-Country Reports (CbCR) informationvide Instruction No. 2/2018. The guidance pertains to the appropriate use of CbCR information. With this, the uncertainty and apprehensions on appropriate use of detailed information/ data filed as part of CbCR,has been addressed by CBDT. Some of the key points, inter alia, of the Instruction are as follows:
The list of changes are here-under:
- In Rule 58, Sub-Rule (1A) has been inserted for transporter who is registered in more than one State or Union Territory having the same Permanent Account Number, he may apply for a unique common enrolment number by submitting the details in FORM GST ENR-02 using any one of his GSTINs.
Filling of Statement of Financial Transaction (SFT) for Financial Year 2017-18 – 31st May 2018 Timeline
Section 285BA of Income Tax Act, 1961 (‘Act’) read with Rule 114E of Income Tax Rules, 1962 (‘Rules’) requires certain persons/entities to furnish a return/ statement of specified financial transactions (‘SFT’) as mentioned in such Rule 114E.
Rule 114E specifies 13 numbers of transactions, information in respect of which is to be filed by the persons stated in such Rule.