EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Fellow Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- M.Sc. Finance, Manchester Business School, United Kingdom
- Honours Degree in Commerce, Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi
NUMBER OF YEARS EXPERIENCE – Over 12 Years.
- Member, ASSOCHAM National Council for Banking & Finance
- Member, PHD Chamber of Commerce – Banking and Finance Committee
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Risk Consulting for some of the largest Indian conglomerates including listed & unlisted Companies from a range of sectors including Infrastructure, Real Estate, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Auto Ancillary etc.
- Advising family offices in & outside India on their investments into numerous businesses in & outside India across sectors such as Hospitality, Real Estate, Education, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy etc.
- Advise in raising Equity Funds for leading Real Estate, Hospitality and Infrastructure Companies in India
- Advise in raising Debt Funds through Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Finance Companies for leading Manufacturing, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Leisure & Entertainment Companies in India
- Advise on investments in India by multinational companies in compliance with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), Companies Act, Income Tax Act etc.
- Advise on regulatory compliances for outbound investments across the globe to leading Indian conglomerates & family offices
- Advise on reconstruction of Corporates in India for some of the largest conglomerates and business houses in India
- Advise on Enterprise valuation including for regulatory compliances such as Income Tax Act / SEBI regulations/ RBI
- Due Diligence for Multinational Corporates & Global Funds
- Advise on preparing Business Plans, Financial Projections, Financial viability studies et. al.