Business Acquisition and Reconstruction
We provide end-to-end solutions for different types of domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, demergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and family arrangements and settlements. The services are based on analysis and consideration of a host of legislations and regulations including direct tax, indirect tax, stamp duty, corporate laws, exchange control regulations like FEMA, accounting standards, etc. We provide tailored approach to each transaction along with right balance of functional, regional and industry expertise on each transaction.
Our specialist team provides holistic and the most tax-effective services to large multinational companies, mid-size businesses, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs looking to grow their business. Our goal is to minimize business and personal tax exposure by means of legitimate planning during business restructuring and keeping business aware of the changing requirements of the taxation system in the country and abroad.
Our range of services includes:
- Merger and acquisition advisory (M&A) including for joint ventures
- Designing efficient tax structure, in compliance with the statutory regulations and tax planning
- Transaction structuring and management (including corporate re-organisation and financial structuring advisory)
- Transaction implementation assistance (including post-implementation assistance)
- Tax due diligence
- Business valuations & financial modeling
- Transaction advisory including planning for achieving mergers, demergers, acquisitions, corporate re-organisations.
- Family Arrangements
- Service in context of business exits.