We, at Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co deliver litigation support services to achieve business objectives, to support clients to attain their rights & for quick resolution of tax disputes and related issues. This includes settling disputes where appropriate. Our litigation support service professionals have the experience and acumen to represent clients in tax assessments and appeals before tax authorities and appellate authorities. Our experts have a high degree of knowledge in this area of practice, keen commercial awareness, good understanding of legal and technical principles and the ability to present facts, law and strategies in a persuasive manner.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co provides an extensive range of services in the field of Tax Litigation and is a senior firm in the field of Direct tax litigation. We have represented clients at various forums, involving some of the most complex tax disputes in Direct taxation including both domestic and international taxation. Our litigation skills are well recognized in resolution of difficult and unique tax controversies involving high stakes.
Our range of services includes:
- Representation services before tax authorities and appellate authorities
- Representation before assessing officer in regular assessments, re-assessments, Transfer Pricing assessments etc
- Representation before Investigation wing in search and seizure cases
- Representation before The Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP)
- Representation before Commissioner of Income tax(Appeals) & Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) and Settlement Commission
- Assistance and support in preparation & representation of a case before High Courts/Supreme Court of India
- Advisory on litigation strategy in various forums
- Providing strategic guidance for approaching potential tax controversies
- Preparing submissions before the Tax authorities and the appellate authorities
- Settlement of tax disputes with the tax authorities through Settlement Commission route